Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baju Sukan Version 1.0

Salam guys,

Hope your are able to look out baju-sport disini. Pardon for the URL address yang lintang pukang, but what to do. The desired URL domain dah ada orang pakai. So, here we are.

First, i hope that all of you could understand what i am bla..bla..bla... nanti. I campur-aduk bahasa melayu and english, so harap tak ada siapa yang akan berkecil hati. Please let me know kalau ada salah silap dan terkasar bahasa. I will correct the mistake if any.

The thing is, i publish this blog is to promote my baju-sport disini. I dapatkan dari supplier yang berulang-alik ke VIETNAM dan MEDAN tetiap minggu untuk ambil stok baju-baju suka yang terdiri dari Baju NIKE dan ADIDAS, mostly.

But, sometimes my supplier will bring baju as POLO, Timberland, etc. Termasuk juga jaket from BWM and Mercedes. And not to be left, Badminton Racket from YONEX.

Well, macam-macam dibawa masuk dari sekitar Vietnam dan sekitar MEDAN, Indonesia.

I am planning to help my supplier, which is my beloved DAD yang bertungkus lumus nak menambahkan rezeki keluarga kami. So, we trying to start with selling the said items above online.

Currently, banyak order yang kami dapat, but limited to kawan-kawan, sedara-mara and also jiran sebelah rumah :P.

I suggested to my mum, which yang handle all the operation (yang tolong jualkan and kutip hutang... keh keh keh..) untuk open the business online. So, as the first and loving son, i created this baju-sport.blogspot.com for selling the baju-baju secara online.

Wishfully, that we can generate interest for you to visit and buying the shirt for your own or for your family,friends,colleagues, and anybody.

So, please always check out our updates and don't shy to contact me at stanum@gmail.com or call me at 012-210 5396. Bulk bundle are also available tau pada siapa yang nak jual di kolej-kolej ok.

Thanks for reading... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment